You can actually help your hair grow organically by just eating the right foods, keeping everything natural, and healthy.
Your body just loves those natural proteins, omega 3s, fatty acids, and vitamins, why not help it out. The perks of eating healthier doesn't solely help your hair, it helps slim you down, gives you more energy, makes your skin better, and improves your health. It's time to look into your diet today.
There are some yummy foods that can improve your hair health, you don't have to sacrifice food you like for bland food that don't make eating healthy even feel worth it.
- Sweet potatoes contain beta carotene, which helps make hair shiny by stimulates the oil glands in the scalp
- Avocados contain fatty acids, making the hair stronger
- Almonds helps hair grow fast, thick, and contains biotin
- Tangerines contains B12 and vitamin C, vitamin C helps absorb iron
- Spinach contains omega 3s, magnesium potassium, calcium, and iron, hair shining and from shedding
- Greek Yogurt contains vitamin B5, helps with blood flow and stimulates the scalp helping the hair grow
- Cinnamon contains oxygen , getting nutrients to hair follicles
- Oatmeal contains iron, fiber, zinc, omega 3s, fatty acids, and polyunsaturated fatty acids, stimulating hair growth, making it thick and healthy
- Guava contains Vitamin C, A study published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology showed that Guava helped women's hair grow, whose hair was noticeably thinning
- Lentils contain protein, iron, zinc, biotin, and folic acid
- Lean Poultry contains essential protein
- Shiitake mushrooms contain copper
- Chickpeas contain one of the highest concentrations of vitamin B9
- Marite even though a strange British delicacy actually contains 100 micro grams of folic acid which helps fight off grays
For the love of your hair, start eating healthy today. It all starts from the inside out, the better you keep your self the better you'll keep your hair. It will start growing faster, and come in healthier, shinier and less greasy.